Saturday, April 19, 2014

Super easy canvas!


Here is a super easy way to add something special to your home decor.
canvas (I used a 6"x6")
envelope seal or sticker (I used an envelope seal from my shop, The Whimsical Muse on Etsy)
1. Grab a canvas and envelope seal
2. Apply the seal where you want it on the canvas. You could even add more than one seal. 
3. You're now ready to hang or place the canvas where ever you'd like.
It's that easy!

I have some other ways I will be sharing on using these envelope seals in the coming weeks.



 Have you ever thought about what else you might do with the glitter heart envelope seals from The Whimsical Muse on Etsy (or other fun stickers or seals?), aside from using them as envelope seals or stickers on a card or scrapbook page? 

No comments:

Post a Comment