Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My 5th Etsyversary and I almost forgot!

Do you ever get nearly to the end of the day and realize that you totally forgot something?  Today I forgot about the anniversary of my Etsy shop.  How could I forget?  Gah!  It is April 1st, April Fools Day and all.  I remember that day five years ago when I decided to open my shop.  Though I wanted to open it on the anniversary of my grandfather's birthday which was a little over a week later I was so excited with my new shop idea, I just couldn't hold it in any longer.  It was of fun to open my shop on April Fools Day.  My shop and the things I sell have certainly changed over time.  I credit many of the things that are my biggest sellers to people who asked, "hey, do you think you could make me..."  I really appreciate the many kind customers with whom I've worked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment